2. What Information is Collected.
(a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on the Website, or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
(c) "Cookies": Like many websites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses the Website or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of the Website on other websites. Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies.
3. How and When the Information is Used.
(a) The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to the Website, new services, or special offers. When you register to use the Website and provide your e-mail, you will have the option to receive emails from us from time to time regarding any notices, new services or special offers. If you do not wish to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please inform us about it by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission. Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session.
(a) Service Providers. From time to time, we may establish a business relationship with other businesses that we believe to be trustworthy and have privacy practices consistent with ours (“Service Providers”). For example, we may contract with Service Providers to provide certain services, such as hosting and maintenance, data storage and management, and marketing and promotions. We only provide our Service Providers with the information necessary for them to perform these services on our behalf. Each Service Provider must agree to use reasonable security procedures and practices, appropriate to the nature of the information involved, in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Service Providers are prohibited from using Personal Information other than as specified by Spherica.
6. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
7. Children. This Website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may use this Website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Persons under 13 are prohibited from providing personal information on the Website and Spherica does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
9. Processing in the United States. Please be aware that your Personal Information and communications may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, or country. By using the Website or services, you agree that the applicable laws in the United States will govern the collection, use, transfer, and disclosure of your Personal Information and communications. The laws in the United States may not be as protective of your privacy as those in your location.